Events / news
- Publicat: 28 Ianuarie 2017 28 Ianuarie 2017
- Ultima actualizare: 16 Martie 2018 16 Martie 2018
In 2016, Faculty of Law, Political and Administrative Sciences organized several scientific events with national and international impact:
- International Conference POLITICAL AND JUDICIAL REFORMS IN THE CONTEXT OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT held on 27, 28 June 2016. The scientific papers were published in the JOURNAL OF LEGAL STUDIES, YEAR XI, NO. 1-2 / 2016, journal indexed in five international databases.
- Conference with international participation POLITICAL-JUDICIAL CONSEQUENCES OF THE EXPANSION OF THE EUROPEAN UNION, in the context of recent international events.
- The Conference “Popular revolution 1784 - 1785, led by Horea, Closca and Crisan”, jointly organized with the Association – Cultural - Patriotic Society "Avram Iancu" from Romania, conference of a real success among students.
- The Patriotic Cultural Symposium on "First World War Centenary. Romania completion" in partnership with the Association" Avram Iancu" Bucharest, organized on 15 November 2016, at 16 hours, in the headquarters of the faculty.